Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year




A new year has come and there is so much to look forward to in the next year.  It is also exactly a year ago today that I started this blog!  I am so glad I have kept up with it, and documented my artistic development along the way.

I have big and exciting plans for this blog and a new YouTube channel that I hope to launch sometime this year.  I am finished my Botanical Illustration Diploma in March and hope to have a little more time to develop my social media pages and website with new paintings.



I had a lovely time exploring Silver Star ski resort this year.

What was your favourite thing about Winter 2013?









2 comments:

  1. Your squat snowman reminds me of A Christmas Wish from Birdbox Studio. Birdbox has several cute minishorts if you're curious to explore.

    Happy 2014! Cheers to automating your business and accounting so you can spend more time doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete