Saturday, 6 April 2013

Farewell for a Short Time

I am going on a little holiday to see my family in the south.  I have to say I am quite excited, hello spring time!  It was -11 degrees yesterday morning and snowing, a rude surprise.  I am going to try and do a few short blog posts while I am away, we will see how that goes.

Looking forward to all the flowers and inspiration for new paintings! I cannot wait to smell the ocean again.



My visit to the island last year, my dad below getting the dingy to row out to the sailboat.



4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe journey.

    I can hardly wait to see your newly inspired artwork.

    Take care

    Yvonne : )

    www.my-haunted-attic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time! Looking forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete