Sunday, 27 January 2013

Very Busy Painting


Sunday already, what a busy week.  I am trying to get my cherry painting finished as it is an assignment for the botanical painting course I am in the midst of working on.  I really want to have more advanced watercolour painting skills, and sometimes I get a little frustrated and fail to see the progress I have made.  A common problem among artists of all skill levels.  I have had to go ahead and start on my good copy cherry painting as I have to mail it out at the end of the week to my tutor in the UK.  I look forward to when it is all done and I can step back and have a good look at it.  I hope it does my earlier drawing justice as I do really like that one, but pencil is a much easier medium to work with.

I am looking forward to getting caught up and being able to create blog posts more often. Right now I am not getting around to it enough. My goal is to post three times a week consistently.  We will see how that goes in the coming month!  I am also still busy trying to get my website complete and ready to launch. It seems I can never focus on just one thing and have to make my life a little chaotic by juggling several things instead.

Here are a few pictures of my paints for a little inspiration while my latest painting is still in progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment