Tuesday, 29 January 2013

My Dream Studio




This is a collection of lovely items I would like to decorate my future studio with.  It would be a dream come true to have a room set up with all these things! Maybe one day?  I think my favourite find is the modern pod green cat bed. I know that Pippa would love it, and she would be so cute tucked away in it.


1.  White Modern Light Fixture

2.  Green Zebra Office Chair

3.  Drafting Table

4.  Green Side Table

5.  Green Zebra Rug

6.  Potted Orchids

7.  Society of Botanical Artist Text Book

8.  Green Vase

9.  Green & White Throw Pillow

10.  Simple Green Chair
 http://www.modern1furniture.com/modern-dining-chair-imvasska-green-p-12789.html

11.  White Cabinet
http://www.bonton.com/shop/bed-bath/bathroom-furniture-storage/elegant-home-fashions-delaney-two-door-floor-storage-cabinet-white_427578.html

12. Modern Pod Cat Bed
http://shop.hepper.com/collections/frontpage/products/hepper-pod-bed-color2

12 comments:

  1. oooh beautiful inspiration board! i love love that desk - so amazing! i can't wait to spruce up my office.
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, yes I am dreaming of something like this one day. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura, beautiful studio things, makes me want to go shopping!!
    Good luck with the SBA course xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be such a great studio! I love the contrast of the clean white and bright green, and that the chair and rug patterns match so well. The cat bed is so cool too, I have never seen one like that before. Our cat Charley loves to snuggle under blankets and inside boxes so this would be like a match made in heaven haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh wow you are right this is a dream studio!!

      Ali of

      www.dressingken.com

      Delete
  5. Love these! The cat bed is so neat! I wonder if my miniature dachshund would appreciate it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that zebra rug!!! Love it!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I can just imagine what your dream studio would look like... with sunlight pouring in the open windows:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection! And I could definitely use a table like that too!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete